Gather these things before you start the application process:
Current High School Seniors
A copy of your current high school transcripts.
All Other Applicants
- A copy of your high school transcript, diploma, HiSET or GED, or
Exemptions: Any student with an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree does not
need to provide proof of high school graduation, but needs to send official
transcripts from their previous institution.
- Additional Information (please send all available).
- Previously taken SAT/ACT scores
- Previously taken Accuplacer scores
- Previous English course taken at another college/university
- AP/IB scores
- Hi-Set/GED scores
at advising@smccME.edu or 207-741-5835 to set up an Accuplacer
test. For more information visit www.smccme.edu/tests.
Please submit these items by:
Mail: 2 Fort Rd, South Portland, ME 01406.
A Note About Official College Transcripts
We will review transcripts and apply any qualifying credits.