New, easy to access short-term training in five core construction skills. Start your career now or apply these courses toward a college degree. Whatever your plan is, we will help you get there.
Construction Institute Courses Include:
August 29-September 28, 2017
- Building Concepts & Leveling
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4-6:50 p.m.
October 2-November 2, 2017
- Print Reading – Mondays & Wednesdays, 4-7:10 p.m.
- Tool Safety – Thursdays, 4-6:50 p.m.
- Construction Safety – Tuesdays, 4-6:50 p.m.
November 7-December 14, 2017
- Framing Methods – Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4-6:50 p.m.
Fall classes start August 29.
View course details and register now!
Full funding opportunities available for Fall 2017
SMCC is now offering full funding for our Construction Institute for Fall 2017. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get the skills you need to get the career you want. Sponsored by Maine Quality Centers.
Get Started Now
- Fill out the online form included on this page OR
- Contact us at 207-741-5951 or workforceregistration@smccME.edu.
Attend SMCC’s Construction Institute and Succeed
Put Your Skills to Work
Complete the Construction Institute and earn a certificate of readiness, be connected with employers and start your career now!
Continue Your Education
Put these classes towards a college degree or certificate in Construction Technology. Apply to SMCC anytime!
To learn more, download our SMCC Construction Offerings handout.