Take the next steps to becoming a SeaWolf by making sure you've submitted these items to the Admissions Office:
Current High School Seniors
A copy of your current high school transcripts.
All Other Applicants
- A copy of your high school transcript, diploma, HiSET or GED, or homeschool diploma.
If you have an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree:
- You do not need to provide proof of high school graduation
- You must have your official transcript(s) sent from your previous college(s)
- Additional Information (please send any available)
- Previously taken SAT/ACT scores
- Previously taken Accuplacer scores
- Previous English course taken at another college/university
- AP/IB scores
- Hi-Set/GED scores
- Final high school transcript with GPA listed
Don’t have any of these items available? Visit our Placement webpage to set up the free Accuplacer test.
Please submit these items by:
Mail: 2 Fort Rd, South Portland, ME 01406
A Note About Official College Transcripts
Official college transcripts must be sent directly to SMCC from each institution you attended.
We will review transcripts and apply any qualifying credits once you are accepted.
A Note About Immunizations
Once you have completed your application, we highly encourage you to apply for financial aid which may be available to you as a part-time or full-time student. Grants–which do not have to be paid back–cover tuition and fees for nearly 50% of Maine Community College students. To apply for financial aid, please fill out a FAFSA online by visiting the Federal Student Aid webpage.
SMCC is one of seven colleges in the Maine Community College System. The financial statements for the System, together with the annual audit report, are available upon request. Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.